Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shades of Summer

When we got back from vacation and picked up our mail, there was a package for Shades of Summer. For those of you who don’t know about it…The 2007 Scrapbooker of the Year, Elizabeth Kartchner, started this activity called Shades of Summer. She bought about 10 pairs of funky, yellow sunglasses and looked for people who would want to create somewhat of a chain-scrapbook. She sent the package to the first person on the list. They would have to take a picture of themselves (or someone else) wearing the sunglasses and then scrapbook the picture…and send the package on to the next person on the list.

She started this at the beginning of summer, so I had been anxiously awaiting the package. My sister in law, Connie, had already gotten hers about a month or so before I got my package! Elizabeth took the first 150 people who wanted to sign up. (Can you believe that many people read her blog and wanted to participate!?)

So here are my pictures…and my scrapbook page!






No comments: