Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Responsibility

So I was right about the changes at work! There were 2 people in our group that were notified on Friday that they'll still be here for 2 more weeks.
I got pulled into a meeting to let me know that another lady and I will be splitting one of the lady's job.

The lady who is being let go isn't taking it too well. It's really sad. Meanwhile, we need to try to learn her job in the next 2 weeks!!

So not only am I going to be working (and backing up) with the Contracting Department, but now I'll be working with Project Managment! It'll be interesting to see how this all pans out while trying to do my own job too!


In the meantime, we're still waiting to hear about the house. They said that it should be sometime this week. We let them know that we're getting pretty frustrated with having to wait so long and that this deal is looking less desireable. HOpefully that pushes them along!! We want the house already!

No comments: