Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anxiously Planning...

We have our drywall guy coming to the house today to patch a few more holes and to texture the fireplace area that was replaced.
We took the mirrors off the way that were in the old owner’s work out room, now my scrapbook room. Those suckers were so heavy! They’re about 6 ft. tall.

In the meantime, I’m trying to figure out how I want to set up my room. I’ve been looking at pictures of people’s scrap rooms on Two Peas in a Bucket to get ideas. I know I want a desk with a good amount of work space. I like to do journaling on my computer, so I’ll need to have that near by. I also want to allow enough space to set up a table for when people come over to scrap. I’m really into having everything organized, I just need to figure out how I want it put together.

P.S. – I love my Clip It Up! I haven’t been able to use it yet, but you bet I’ve clipped things up. I think I’m going to organize them by theme. It will be so cool to have them all hanging there out in the open, reminding me to use them. (I'll have to post a picture!)

P.S. 2 – I really need to start the wedding album already. I’ve just been scared to start! I have a 12 x 12 album all ready to go and I’ll probably need all of that space, but I’m not totally comfortable with that much room!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Can't wait to see how your new scrapbook room turns out. Can I come scrap with you? Cuong can watch the girls. LOL.