Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another day just like the last

Cheers!! Here's to the beginning of my blog!

Lately everyday has seemed just like the day before. Wake up, lay around in bed for a while, finally get up, brush my teeth, get dressed...do my hair & make up. Check my watch, run downstairs, grab granola bars and run out the door.

At least today was slightly different. I woke up a little bit earlier than usual, did my daily routine, grabbed my chocolate chocolate chip muffin I got at Costco (yum!) and headed out the door. This time I made a little detour to Starbucks! A special little treat. Grande Java Chip Frappucino. I figured, why not! I do have about $30 in gift cards!

August is going to be a busy month for us, between birthdays and weddings, there are a lot of things going on!
11th - Cousin Melissa's Wedding
18th - Seema & Vini's Wedding
20th - Jon's Birthday
21st - Cuong's Birthday
22nd - Sandra's Birthday
23rd - Kainani's Birthday
25th - Alex & Erika's Wedding
28th - Paul's Birthday
30th - Mom's Birthday
31st - Mookie & Bokeem's Wedding

So there will definitely be some good picture opportunities! I'm looking forward to all of the weddings coming up. They're such a happy day in two peoples' lives.

Until the next time...

No comments: