We’re still waiting to hear about the house.
We were told that Countrywide should’ve had an answer for us regarding acceptance of our offer by Friday, December 7th. Then it moved to Wednesday the 12th…now they’re hoping that we will hear something by this Friday or the middle of next week.
It’s exciting, but getting frustrating. We get our hopes up and then hear that it will take more time.
The agent isn’t making things any better. We tried to contact him before and he never returned our phone calls or emails. I ended up calling him almost a week later and he FINALLY answered his phone.
He’s supposedly in the top 1% of realtors in the nation, but he definitely hasn’t showed that to us!! It’s been a lot of unanswered phone calls and emails.
We’re actually getting more answers from our contact at Countrywide (which coincidentally happens to be our realtor’s contact as well!)
In the mean time, we’re still laying awake a night thinking about how we’ll decorate the house and everything we’re looking forward to. It would be just GREAT if we got the house. I have pictures of the house on my computer at work that I look at every now and then just to day dream!
We’re still keeping our fingers (and toes) crossed that it’ll be a wonderful Christmas present for us to find out that they’ve accepted our offer!