Friday, September 28, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

We've been pretty busy lately. We're still checking out houses online. We haven't been out to really check out houses in a while. Who knows, maybe soon.
Cuong's been keeping busy working on this "thesis" for his last class in his MPA program.

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Gosh, I guess I would like a vacation home in Hawaii. I wanted somewhere by the beach, but even in So Cal it can be cold at the beach. Hawaii has the nice and warm climate.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Cuong thinks I'm crazy but I think I could live in jeans....and a comfy shirt or tank top.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Nice smile and pretty eyes
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Gosh, I don't even remember! How sad! Sorry music industry!
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
Somewhere relaxing with nothing to worry about....and that always happens to be on vacation!
6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Costco on a Saturday or Sunday. haha I hate when there are a bunch of stupid people all gathered in one place. Or stuck in traffic...same senario!
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Almost any spa will do.....I LOVED that sugar scrub then massage at Pechanga!
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Both! But strong in mind can get you to be strong in body! :)
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? The alarm goes off at 5:45am. Cuong gets up at 6 and I lay there until about 6:15.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
Strange question...I like the oven becuase then you can walk away and come back when the timer dings...but I make most of the food on the cooktop.
11. If you could play any instrument what would it be?
Well...I can play the trumpet. I guess I should probably play it more instead of having it just sit in my closet!
12. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
Right now I'm getting my "sports car" out of the way before moving into the SUV.
13. What is your favorite season? Definitely summer! I like warm weather better than cold weather....plus vacation usually happens during summer!
14. What is your least favorite household chore? Trash & cleaning bathrooms (scrubbing showers/toilets)
15. If you could have one super power, what would it be? I would agree with Connie...be able to clone myself when I need to so I would be able to get everything done in a 24 hur period.
16. What's your favorite day? Saturdays. It's the ultimate weekend day. You didn't just get off work...and you don't have to worry about going to work the next day!
17. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Sorry, hamburger for me! Nice and juicy!

Now you try this, if you blog . . . then copy and paste with your own answers and leave your blog address in the comments. Or if you want, just copy and paste to the comments section. Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Connie said...

I did this on my blog . . . check it out at http://superwomanscrapper.blogspot.com/2007/09/just-for-fun.html. Or maybe you already did. Can you leave your blog address in the comments? And . . . I totally want to borrow the Carrie Underwood CD the next time I see you. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I did this too! See?
http://superwomanscrapper.blogspot.com/2007/10/kailas-answers-to-question.html