Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not quite Everyday!

I at least made an attempt to do Ali Edward’s daily photos….but I just wasn’t as committed to it as I wished I was.
I basically only took pictures on my way to work, at work, on my way home and right before work.
I'm headed South...to work! I'm at this signal at about 6:40am every morning.

It can get pretty backed up as everyone is trying to get on the freeway. Luckily there are 3 entrance lanes!

This is what I usually grab in the morning. My granola bar, my Trader Joe's chocolate soy milk and a bottle of water...then I'm off!

At work...that's my phone. I tried to take pictures while no one was looking. People would probably think I was crazy...or a spy.

Heading home! I'm on the 55 North. My exit is only 2 exits after the 22 Freeway splits off!

There's my exit! I'm almost home!

Fixing one of Cuong's new favorite dinners: Chicken Chilaquiles w/ Chipotle chiles. See that little box of frozen cilantro?! It's from Trader Joe's. There are little frozen cubes of cilantro. That way you don't have to worry about having fresh cilantro on hand when you need it!

Another dinner. Crispy Ginger-Lime chicken with cous cous and salad.

A super easy dessert! Crispy sugared wonton skins layered with whipped cream and strawberries. Yum!

No comments: